English Language Writing Assessment, Lower KS2
• Assesses individual pieces of Year 3/4 writing. Pinpoints weaknesses and gives an approximate level. User-friendly.
Key Stage 2 Writing Assessment, Years 3 and 4
• More formal and detailed 2-sided sheet with which to assess pieces of writing. Gives clear indications of level for content, style and punctuation, pinpointing areas for further work.
Writing Assessment Group Record
• Put writing assessment scores on this master-sheet, and get a picture of your whole group.
Summary of Achievement in English
• Share this with parents of weaker students on Parents’ Evening. Pinpoint reasons for weakness in spelling, writing and comprehension; suggest remedies, and give parents clear role in child’s progress.
Things we look for in writing
• Children have the opportunity to go through the marking process in their own work. Useful for all parties. Discover the standards they set themselves.
Upper Junior writing check-list
• Ideally a copy for every child. An easy reference tool to remind pupils of requirements for creative writing.
Cut ’n stick in: Individual writing assessments [Upper Junior]
• Small patch to stick at end of child’s work showing allocation of marks for various aspects.
Download an order form now >